You want to look your best, and your smile affects that.
Even with the right outfit and hairstyle, a “bad” smile can hurt your confidence. That changes how you present yourself to others, which affects how they perceive you as well.
With Valentine’s Day coming up, why not show your smile some love? Your cosmetic dentist in Crofton, MD wants you to have the kind of smile you like to share with the people in your life.
That can make a difference in many everyday situations, including romantic ones.
Call 301-261-3800 to make an appointment at Crofton Dental Center for a consultation to discuss your teeth transformation.
Your Smile Should Not Hold You Back
Picture yourself getting ready for a job interview. You are dressed professionally and prepared to answer questions about yourself and ask questions about the job.
You are feeling self-conscious about your smile. When you are called into your potential employer’s office, you keep looking down and away when you speak because you don’t want them to see your teeth.
Consider another situation. You are meeting someone for a first date. You have picked out some cute but casual clothes, but that doesn’t change how you are feeling about your teeth. Throughout your time together, you make it a point to cover your mouth with your hand or a napkin anytime that you speak. That creates a distraction, which keeps your possible romantic interest from getting to know you.
You want to make a good first impression in both of those situations. Your teeth should not be a psychological obstacle to you achieving your goals in your personal or professional life. Instead, make your smile an asset that lets your personality show.
Your first step is talking to us about your smile goals and working together to create a plan to achieve them.
Find Your Solution
You have the ability to create the smile of your dreams. By talking to us about your ideal smile, we can find the solution to give you what you are seeking.
Come her for one or more of these services:
- Botox® – This works to remove crow’s feet, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- Crown Lengthening – Your “short” teeth will appear longer when you remove targeted periodontal tissue.
- Dental Veneers – Think of this services as a way to conceal flaws and create an appealing smile.
- Gum Reshaping – Using a laser, we can remove excess gum tissue to transform your gummy smile.
- Juvéderm® – Your skin can look younger with this dermal filler.
- Orthodontics – As a certified Invisalign provider, we can help you get your teeth in line and correct your bite.
- Snap-On Smile – This is a temporary appliance made to be worn over your teeth and create a perfect smile.
- Teeth Whitening – Remove deep stains for a brilliant smile with either in-office or at-home treatment.
- Thread Lifts – Tighten your skin with this alternative to a face lift.
- Tooth Bonding – Repair damaged, worn-down, or misshapen teeth with composite resin.
- Tooth Contouring – Take away some enamel to reshape large and misshapen teeth.
Make a Change for the Better
Don’t wait any longer to get the smile that you want from your cosmetic dentist.