Orthodontics in Crofton is nothing like old-fashioned metal braces. If you’ve wanted a way to straighten your teeth without using metal brackets, bands, and wires, we have your solution at Crofton Dental Center. Dr. Sood can use clear aligners to help you:
- Smile with more confidence everywhere you go
- Make good oral hygiene easier to maintain
- Make a better first impression in your professional life
- Look younger and more attractive
- Enjoy your romantic moments more easily
Ready to get started on your straight, new smile? Call us today at 301-261-3800 to schedule your consultation. We’re located off Crofton Parkway, across from the Crofton Country Club.
Increase Your Confidence With Orthodontic Treatment
Over the years, Dr. Sood has had the opportunity to help many patients achieve straight, beautiful smiles with her orthodontic expertise. If you’re an adult or a teen who is wanting to correct crooked teeth, we would love to help. We invite you to come in for a no-hassle consultation so we can lay out your orthodontic options for you. We’ll even show you a smile preview after we take your impressions.
At Crofton Dental Center, we offer Invisalign as part of our cosmetic dentistry services. We are a certified Invisalign provider. Invisalign therapy features:
- Soft Plastic Teeth Aligners – You’ll wear plastic aligners that don’t contain any metal or sharp edges to irritate your mouth.
- Quick Results – You could complete your orthodontic treatment in as few as 12 months. Some patients even finish treatment in less time.
- Convenient Care – The aligners fit snugly over your teeth and can be easily removed for eating, brushing and flossing, and special occasions.
- Discreet Treatment – Because your teeth aligners are transparent, they will be hard for others to see.
For our younger patients, we also offer space maintainers. They will help keep permanent teeth in their proper positions while waiting for other teeth to come through.
Find out how our Crofton orthodontics can help you achieve your dream smile. Call Crofton Dental Center today at 301-261-3800 to schedule your consultation. You can also request an appointment online.