Few people are born with a perfect smile. Plus, many of us suffer damage to our teeth that affects their appearance and performance. Still, you can receive a smile makeover in Crofton that will change your smile – and your life – for the better.
If you decide you’d like a makeover, our team will:
- Work with you to create a customized smile treatment plan, taking into consideration your schedule and your budget
- Answer your questions and explain your options
- Help identify the cosmetic and/or restorative services that will yield the desired results
- Use digital technology to illustrate what your new smile can look like
- Perform the treatments to complete your makeover
The first step in your smile transformation is scheduling a smile makeover consultation with Dr. Sood. Call us today at 301-261-3800 to make an appointment. You know you’re in good hands with her advanced training and vast experience.
Improve Your Smile & Gain New Confidence
At our office, you have options to correct many smile issues, including:
- Missing Teeth – Dental implants will restore your smile’s appearance and functionality while preventing the bone loss that can occur with other kinds of teeth replacements. You can also replace teeth with a conventional dental bridge or dentures.
- Broken or Cracked Teeth – Depending on the extent of damage, Dr. Sood can repair teeth with dental veneers or dental crowns.
- Stained Teeth – You can remove many stains with a whitening treatment. Stains that don’t respond well to whitening can be covered with veneers or tooth bonding.
- Crooked Teeth – We can use dental veneers to correct some minor orthodontic issues. For more complex issues or those involving a misaligned bite, you can choose orthodontic aligners from Invisalign.
- Misshapen Teeth – A teeth contouring treatment will take care of minor flaws like small chips and uneven edges. Veneers or bonding can hide larger imperfections.
- “Gummy” Smile or Other Gum Issues – A gum reshaping procedure can remove excess gum tissue or even out a crooked gumline. A gum graft can repair receding gums.
For a temporary and non-invasive way to address most of these issues, we offer a removable arch called Snap-On Smile. We can even enhance your improved smile with facial rejuvenation treatments.
Interested in a smile makeover in Crofton? Call us at 301-261-3800, or request an appointment online.