Every smile is different. So whenever possible, we offer multiple options for addressing your dental issues. Tooth bonding in Crofton is one way of concealing smile flaws that bother you, like stains, chips, and worn teeth. Compared to some other cosmetic treatments, a bonding treatment is:
- Quick – You’ll typically need to make at least two trips to our office for veneers or crowns. Dr. Sood can complete most bonding treatments in a single visit.
- Affordable – Dental bonding costs less than a veneer or crown. While bonding won’t last as long as either of those treatments, it can be a good choice if your budget is limited or if you need to fix problems confined to one tooth.
- Minimally Invasive – Unlike a veneer or crown, we won’t need to remove any enamel from your teeth before a bonding procedure or even take dental impressions. Since no enamel is removed, your treatment is also completely reversible.
- Painless – Most patients won’t even require local anesthesia.
To hear more about bonding and other cosmetic options for covering imperfections, call us today at 301-261-3800.
Explore Your Other Options for Smile Enhancement
Dr. Sood will explain all the possible solutions to help you choose the one that is best suited to your smile. She’ll take several factors into consideration, including:
- Problems You Want to Solve – Because veneers and crowns are both custom-made restorations that cover your teeth, they can conceal almost any flaw. Cosmetic bonding involves applying thin layers of composite, the same material used for tooth fillings, so it won’t work as well for larger imperfections.
- Longevity – Veneers and crowns can last for more than a decade, sometimes many years longer. Dental bonding typically lasts around five years.
Another option is a Snap-On Smile, a removable arch of teeth that fits snugly over your teeth, similar to an orthodontic aligner. Unlike an aligner, which is clear, a Snap-On Smile will match the color of your other teeth so it blends easily into your smile.
For tooth bonding in Crofton, call us at 301-261-3800 or request an appointment online.