Your smile is more than just the appearance of your teeth and gums. It’s about how your face looks overall. As the aging process starts to impact your skin, you may want to use Botox® in Crofton to reverse the years that are starting to show. With the help of your cosmetic dentist, you can:
- Look more youthful with an FDA-approved procedure
- Complement your existing cosmetic dental work
- Make your Botox treatment part of your next dental checkup
- Minimize fine lines, crow’s feet, and wrinkles
- Add volume to your face so it looks younger and healthier
Get started by scheduling an appointment by calling 301-261-3800.
Reverse the Aging Process With Botox Treatment
Not many people think to visit the dentist for Botox treatments. However, there’s no better person to see for this cosmetic option than someone who knows the facial anatomy so well. When you meet with Dr. Sood, you’ll benefit from her cosmetic experience to successfully give you a more youthful appearance. Plus, you’ll benefit from:
- Timely Treatment – This is one of the easiest and quickest ways to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles on your face. It takes about 15 minutes to complete and can be a comfortable addition to your next cleaning. You’ll begin seeing results within days.
- Minimal Discomfort – Because of your dentist’s skills in administering Botox to patients, you can trust the procedure will have minimal pain. You will feel just a small pinch, if you feel anything at all.
- Affordability – In comparison to face lifts or similar surgical procedures, Botox is an affordable way to regain a younger looking face without breaking the bank.
- Short Recovery Time – Any effects from the procedure, such as redness or swelling, last only about a day. So there’s no need to plan for a lengthy healing time.
We also offer Juvéderm® and thread lifts that are options to help minimize wrinkles, add volume, and tighten your skin. We’ll work with you on the best treatment for your unique needs. You can even combine these treatments with other cosmetic solutions, such as teeth whitening or veneers, for a complete smile makeover. We may also recommend Botox if you struggle with a TMJ disorder.
If you are interested in Botox in Crofton, call 301-261-3800 for an appointment.