Visit Crofton Dental Center for Patient-Focused Smile Care
Some dentists want to sell you as many smile services as they can. That’s not our approach at Crofton Dental Center. We first focus on your overall oral health to get your teeth and gums in great shape. Then Rahat Sood, DMD works with you to develop a personalized, long-term treatment plan that will give you the smile you’ve always wanted.
Our motto is Modern Dental Treatment with Olde Country Charm. In addition to our highly personalized approach, you will find:
- All the services your family is likely to need, from basic exams to full-mouth reconstruction with dental implants
- A dentist with lots of experience and advanced training in many areas of dentistry, including cosmetic treatments who is a member of the American Dental Association and the Maryland State Dental Association
- Special touches for your comfort, including pillows, blankets, and complimentary beverages
- Convenient hours, including Friday appointments
We welcome patients ages 4 and up. To schedule an appointment, call us today at 301-261-3800. We’re right across the street from the Crofton Country Club. Check out some of our patient testimonial videos.
Start With a Healthy Smile, Then Create a Long-Term Treatment Plan
If you want to make smile improvements, you’ll get better results if you start with healthy teeth and gums. So our top priority is general dental care, including exams and cleanings. Once your mouth is in great shape, you may want to consider:
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Transform your smile’s appearance with services including veneers, teeth whitening, and tooth bonding. We also offer services that can help you look younger, like Botox®, Juvéderm®, and thread lifts.
- Orthodontic Treatment – Clear aligners offer a discreet alternative to treatment with braces. Invisalign will help you get your dream smile.
- Restorative Dentistry – Fix damaged teeth and maintain your dental health with restorative services including crowns, fillings, and root canals.
- Teeth Replacement – Dental implants not only replace teeth, they also keep you from losing bone density in your jaw. If implants aren’t for you, we can fill smile gaps with dental bridges or dentures.
- Oral Surgery – Our surgical services include tooth extraction, bone grafts, gum grafts, ridge augmentation, and sinus lifts.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – A custom mouthguard will help you get the sleep you need.
- TMJ Treatment – Relieve jaw pain caused by TMJ dysfunction with a custom-made mouthguard.
To make an appointment at Crofton Dental Center, call us at 301-261-3800 or request an appointment online.