Helping you keep your teeth is our primary focus, with general dentistry like exams and cleanings and restorative repair like fillings and crowns. Even with these services, though, it’s possible you may need tooth removal in Crofton. If you do, there’s no need to feel nervous.
For your extraction, we will use:
- Advanced technology to plan and perform your procedure
- Effective local or topical anesthesia to numb your mouth so you won’t feel a thing
- Pillows and other amenities to keep you comfortable
- Soothing dental sedation to calm your nerves, if you need it
If you think you need to have a tooth removed, call us today at 301-261-3800. If you’re in pain, we’ll offer you an appointment as soon as we can, on the same day if possible.
Your Extraction Will Go Smoothly, With Our Dentist’s Expertise
Dr. Sood is comfortable performing most tooth extractions, including wisdom teeth or third molars. These teeth are often removed because they are crowding your other teeth or causing other dental problems. Aside from wisdom teeth, other common reasons to remove teeth include:
- Preparing your mouth for orthodontic treatment such as Invisalign
- Eliminating infection, severe decay, or other serious problems
- Creating room for dental restorations such as dentures, especially for a full-mouth reconstruction
Replace Extracted Teeth to Preserve Your Oral Health
When teeth are removed, nearby teeth can shift out of place. This can affect your bite and other aspects of your smile. To prevent these problems, we recommend replacing teeth as soon as possible. Depending on the number of teeth you need to replace, you can choose:
- Dental Implants – Implants are the only tooth replacement that provides the same kind of stimulation as tooth roots, keeping your jawbone strong and intact.
- A Dental Bridge – A bridge will fill a gap left by the loss of one tooth or several teeth. To avoid altering healthy teeth, Dr. Sood can attach your bridge to dental implants.
- Partial or Full Dentures – If you’re missing multiple teeth or even all your teeth, Dr. Sood can fit you for dentures.
For tooth removal in Crofton, call Crofton Dental Center at 301-261-3800, or request an appointment online.