Tooth loss impacts individuals physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can disrupt your enjoyment of everyday life and develop apprehension about yourself in personal and professional relationships. Teeth implants can address all sorts of issues like these. With implants, you can:
- Restore your powerful bite and capacity to chew
- Revive your feeling of self-confidence
- Feel confident that your new teeth won’t slip around in your mouth
- Renew your self-confidence in professional and personal relationships
At Crofton Dental Center, your dentist wants your new teeth to appear, feel, and function as well as healthy, normal teeth. When you come in for an examination, you receive the advantage of our years of expertise and training in teeth replacements. Together, we can determine a strategy to put your smile back on the right track and set the stage for your long-lasting oral health.
The very best services will depend on the number of teeth you require to restore. You can rebuild your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant – This is basically a total artificial tooth with the dental implant as the dental crown and the root capping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace multiple teeth, start with implants as your structure. Adding a bridge fills the space in your smile without the requirement to reshape other teeth to hold up your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Conventional dentures sit over your gums, which means they can move when you speak or eat. With a set of implants, your dentures are secured in position, so they don’t slide around.
- Full-Arch Implants – This advanced procedure permits you to obtain implants and a new set of teeth on the exact same visit. You’ll repair your smile in less time.
- Mini Implants – Bone loss in your jaw may need you to obtain a bone graft before you can obtain common implants. Tiny implants can spare you a step. Considering that they are more compact than conventional implants, you attain the very same advantages without a bone graft.
It’s time to restore your smile and your self-confidence. Schedule your examination at Crofton Dental Center to discover exactly how you can get dental implants in Arnold, MD. Call 301-261-3800 today.