Your smile can look great when you have solid replacement teeth with dental implants. These brand-new teeth feel natural as well as solid. By getting implants from Crofton Dental Center, you can:
- Delight in a healthier and natural-looking smile
- Help stop bone loss in your jaw
- Bite and chew with power so you can consume what you desire
- Feel confident concerning the appearance of your brand-new teeth
Teeth replacements have come a long way, and implants were one of the greatest innovations in restorative dentistry. Despite the number of teeth you need to replace, you can find a dental implant option. Implants do much more than restore your smile. They are a financial investment in your lasting dental health.
When you come in for your preliminary visit, Dr. Sood will examine the problem with your smile as well as aid you in determining the best solution for your scenario. This might include any one of these solutions:
- Dental Implants With Crowns – We can fasten a crown to a dental implant to restore one tooth or numerous teeth in different parts of your mouth.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Unlike a typical bridge, we will not drill into healthy teeth. Instead, your bridge will be anchored to implants to fill the gap left by your lost teeth.
- Implant Dentures – Do not stress over replacement teeth that move or about messing around with denture adhesives. Receive dental implants to keep your dentures securely in place.
- All-on-4® Implants – This sophisticated technique permits you to support your replacement teeth with just four carefully positioned implants. With this process, you get implants and restorations the same day.
- Same-Day Smile – Do not go an additional day without teeth. You can restore your smile faster with our same-day smile techniques.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Teeth replacements can be a part of a total effort to restore your healthy mouth.
- Mini Dental Implants – Bone loss might not leave you with enough bone to maintain conventional implants. In those situations, mini implants can provide you with the same advantages and support for your new teeth.
Call Crofton Dental Center right now at 301-261-3800 to set up your consultation for dental implants in Green Haven, MD, or request an appointment online.