Missing teeth affects people physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can interfere with your enjoyment of day-to-day life and develop doubt regarding yourself in personal and professional connections. Dental implants can fix every one of these issues. With implants, you can:
- Recover your powerful bite and ability to chew
- Bring back your sense of self-confidence
- Feel assured that your new teeth will not slip around in your mouth
- Revive your self-confidence in personal and professional relationships
At Crofton Dental Center, your dentist desires your brand-new teeth to appear, feel, and work as well as healthy, natural teeth. You get the advantage of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for a consultation. Jointly, we can devise a strategy to place your smile back on the right track and set the stage for your long-term dental wellness.
The very best remedies will rely on the number of teeth you need to replace. You can rebuild your smile with these solutions:
- Crown With an Implant – This is basically a full artificial tooth with the implant as the dental crown and the root capping your dental implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace numerous teeth, start with implants as your structure. Adding a bridge fills in the space in your smile without the requirement to grind down other teeth to fortify your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Standard dentures sit over your gums, which means they can shift when you eat or speak. With a set of implants, your dentures are secured in position, so they don’t move around.
- Full-Arch Implants – This innovative method enables you to obtain implants and a new set of teeth on the exact same visit. You’ll fix your smile in less time.
- Mini Implants – Bone loss in your jaw may require you to get a bone graft before you can obtain standard implants. Small implants can spare you a step. Given that they are more compact than standard implants, you get the comparable advantages without a bone graft.
It’s time to rebuild your smile and your confidence. Set up your appointment at Crofton Dental Center to discover exactly how you can obtain dental implants in Lake Shore, MD. Call us today at 301-261-3800.