Your smile will look excellent when you have secure teeth with dental implants. You will find that these brand-new teeth really feel natural and strong. By getting implants from Crofton Dental Center, you can:
- Take pleasure in a strong and natural-looking smile
- Protect against bone loss in your jaw
- Bite and chew with power so you can consume what you want
- Feel confident about the appearance of your brand-new teeth
Teeth replacements have come a long way, and implants were one of the biggest jumps forward in modern-day restorative dentistry. Despite how many teeth you require to replace, you can find an implant option here. Implants do more than revive your smile. They are a financial investment in your long-lasting dental health.
When you come in for your preliminary consultation, Dr. Sood will examine the condition of your smile and help you figure out the most effective service for your situation. This might entail any one of these solutions:
- Dental Implants With Crowns – We can connect a realistic crown to an implant to restore one tooth or several teeth in different parts of your mouth.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Unlike a typical bridge, we will not need to drill into healthy teeth. Rather, your bridge will be anchored to implants to fill the space left by your missing teeth.
- Implant Dentures – Do not worry about replacement teeth that shift or about messing around with denture adhesives. Receive dental implants to keep your dentures securely in position.
- All-on-4® Implants – This advanced method enables you to support your replacement teeth with just four carefully positioned implants. With this procedure, you get implants and restorations on the exact same day.
- Same-Day Smile – Don’t go an additional day without teeth. Restore your smile faster with our same-day smile methods.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Implants can be a part of a general effort to entirely restore your healthy mouth.
- Mini Dental Implants – Bone loss may not leave you with adequate bone to maintain conventional implants. In those scenarios, mini implants can provide you with the same benefits as well as support for your new teeth.
Call Crofton Dental Center now at 301-261-3800 to set up your consultation for dental implants in Lake Shore, MD, or request an appointment online.