Missing teeth affects individuals physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can disrupt your satisfaction of daily life and produce apprehension regarding yourself in personal and professional connections. Oral implants can resolve every one of these issues. With implants, you can:
- Recover your solid bite and capacity to eat
- Restore your sense of self-confidence
- Feel assured that your new teeth won’t slip around in your mouth
- Revitalize your confidence in personal and professional relationships
At Crofton Dental Center, your dentist wants your brand-new teeth to appear, feel, and function as well as healthy, normal teeth. You obtain the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an assessment. Jointly, we can create a strategy to place your smile back on course and set the stage for your long-lasting oral wellness.
The best options will depend upon how many teeth you require to replace. You can rebuild your smile with these solutions:
- Crown With an Implant – This is basically a complete artificial tooth with the dental implant as the root and the dental crown topping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace multiple teeth, start with implants as your base. Including a bridge fills in the gap in your smile without the need to grind down other teeth to hold up your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Traditional dentures sit over your gums, which means they can move when you eat or talk. With a series of implants, your dentures are anchored in place, so they don’t slide around.
- Full-Arch Implants – This sophisticated procedure permits you to obtain implants and a set of teeth on the same visit. You’ll fix your smile in much less time.
- Mini Implants – Bone loss in your jaw may need you to get a bone graft before you can get standard implants. Small implants can save you a step. Considering that they are more compact than traditional implants, you receive the exact same benefits without a bone graft.
It’s time to reconstruct your smile and your self-confidence. Set up your examination at Crofton Dental Center to find out just how you can get dental implants in Odenton, MD. Call us today at 301-261-3800.