Missing teeth has an effect on people physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can hinder your pleasure of daily life and develop hesitation about yourself in personal and professional connections. Oral implants can take care of every one of these issues. With implants, you can:
- Restore your solid bite and capacity to eat
- Restore your sense of self-worth
- Feel confident that your brand-new teeth will not slide around in your mouth
- Revitalize your self-assurance in professional and personal relationships
At Crofton Dental Center, your dentist desires your brand-new teeth to appear, feel, and function as well as healthy, normal teeth. When you come in for an examination, you have the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements. Jointly, we can develop a strategy to place your smile back on track and set the stage for your long-term oral health and wellness.
The most effective solutions will depend upon how many teeth you require to restore. You can rebuild your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant – This is basically a full artificial tooth with the dental implant as the crown and the root covering your implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace numerous teeth, start with implants as your base. Including a bridge fills the void in your smile without the requirement to grind down healthy teeth to hold up your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Standard dentures sit over your gums, which means they can move when you speak or eat. With a series of implants, your dentures are secured in position, so they don’t slide around.
- Full-Arch Implants – This innovative technique permits you to obtain implants and a restoration on the very same visit. You’ll fix your smile in much less time.
- Mini Implants – Bone loss in your jaw may need you to obtain a bone graft before you can obtain standard implants. Tiny implants can spare you a step. Since they are smaller than standard implants, you receive the same benefits without a bone graft.
It’s time to restore your smile and your confidence. Set up your examination at Crofton Dental Center to find out just how you can get dental implants in Parole, MD. Call us today at 301-261-3800.