Your smile can look terrific when you have secure replacement teeth with dental implants. These new teeth really feel natural and solid. By getting implants from Crofton Dental Center, you can:
- Enjoy a healthy and natural-looking smile
- Prevent bone loss in your jaw
- Bite and eat with power so you can consume what you want
- Feel confident regarding the appearance of your new teeth
Teeth replacements have actually come a long way, and implants were among the largest leaps ahead in modern-day restorative dentistry. No matter the number of new teeth you need, you can find a suitable dental implant choice. Implants do much more than revive your smile. They are a financial investment in your long-lasting dental health and wellness.
When you come in for your preliminary consultation, Dr. Sood will evaluate the condition of your smile and assist you to identify the most effective option for your situation. This can involve any one of these services:
- Dental Implants With Crowns – We can fasten a crown to a dental implant to restore one tooth or numerous teeth in different parts of your mouth.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Unlike a traditional bridge, we will not be required to drill into healthy teeth. Instead, your bridge is anchored to implants to fill the gap left by your missing teeth.
- Implant Dentures – Don’t fret about replacement teeth that shift or about fooling around with denture adhesives. Receive dental implants to keep your dentures securely in place.
- All-on-4® Implants – This advanced strategy allows you to fortify your new teeth with four carefully positioned implants. With this process, you obtain implants and restorations on the same day.
- Same-Day Smile – Do not go an additional day without teeth. Restore your smile quicker with our same-day smile methods.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Teeth replacements can be a part of a total initiative to entirely rebuild your healthy mouth.
- Mini Dental Implants – Bone loss may not leave you with enough bone to maintain traditional implants. In those situations, mini implants can give you the same advantages and support for your new teeth.
Call Crofton Dental Center now at 301-261-3800 to establish your consultation for dental implants in Parole, MD, or request a visit online.