Tooth loss impacts individuals physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can disrupt your enjoyment of everyday life and develop apprehension about yourself in personal and professional relationships. Dental implants can address all of these worries. With implants, you can:
- Recover your strong bite and ability to eat
- Restore your sense of self-confidence
- Feel confident that your new teeth won’t move around in your mouth
- Revitalize your self-esteem in professional and personal relationships
At Crofton Dental Center, your dentist desires your brand-new teeth to appear, feel, and function as well as healthy, normal teeth. When you come in for a consultation, you receive the benefit of our years of expertise and training in teeth replacements. Jointly, we can devise a strategy to place your smile back on course and set the stage for your long-lasting dental health and wellness.
The very best options will depend on how many teeth you need to replace. You can recreate your smile with these solutions:
- Crown With an Implant – This is essentially a complete artificial tooth with the dental implant as the root and the dental crown capping your dental implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace numerous teeth, begin with implants as your foundation. Including a bridge fills in the space in your smile without the requirement to grind down healthy teeth to support your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Traditional dentures sit over your gums, which means they can move when you talk or eat. With a series of implants, your dentures are secured in position, so they do not slip around.
- Full-Arch Implants – This advanced method allows you to get implants and a restoration on the same day. You’ll repair your smile in less time.
- Mini Implants – Bone loss in your jaw might require you to obtain a bone graft before you can receive typical implants. Mini implants can spare you a step. Given that they are more compact than traditional implants, you attain the equivalent advantages without a bone graft.
It’s time to rejuvenate your smile and your confidence. Set up your appointment at Crofton Dental Center to uncover just how you can get dental implants in Pasadena, MD. Call 301-261-3800.