Your smile will look terrific when you have solid replacement teeth with dental implants. You will find that these new teeth really feel natural and solid. By getting implants from Crofton Dental Center, you can:
- Delight in a healthier and natural-looking smile
- Protect against bone loss in your jaw
- Bite and chew with strength so you can consume what you desire
- Feel confident about the look of your new teeth
Teeth replacements have come a long way, and implants were one of the most significant leaps ahead in modern-day restorative dentistry. No matter the number of teeth you need to replace, you can find a dental implant choice here. Implants do more than restore your smile. They are an investment in your long-lasting dental health and wellness.
When you come in for your first consultation, Dr. Sood will assess the problem with your smile as well as assist you to identify the best remedy. This could involve any of these solutions:
- Dental Implants With Crowns – We can fasten a spectacular crown to a dental implant to replace one tooth or numerous teeth in different parts of your mouth.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Unlike a standard bridge, we will not need to drill directly into teeth. Rather, your bridge will be secured to implants to fill the space left by your lost teeth.
- Implant Dentures – Don’t stress over replacement teeth that move or about fooling around with denture adhesives. Receive dental implants to keep your dentures securely in position.
- All-on-4® Implants – This sophisticated strategy allows you to support your replacement teeth with just four carefully positioned implants. With this procedure, you obtain implants and restorations on the same day.
- Same-Day Smile – Do not go another day without teeth. You can restore your smile quicker with our same-day smile strategies.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Teeth replacements can be a part of a general effort to completely rebuild your healthy and attractive smile.
- Mini Dental Implants – Bone loss might not leave you with enough to support conventional implants. In those circumstances, mini implants can provide you with the same benefits and support your brand-new teeth.
Call Crofton Dental Center right now at 301-261-3800 to set up your consultation for dental implants in Riviera Beach, MD, or request a visit online.