Tooth loss impacts individuals physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can disrupt your enjoyment of everyday life and develop apprehension about yourself in personal and professional relationships. Dental implants can address all of these problems. With implants, you can:
- Restore your solid bite and ability to chew
- Restore your feeling of self-esteem
- Feel assured that your brand-new teeth will not slide around in your mouth
- Revitalize your confidence in personal and professional relationships
At Crofton Dental Center, your dentist desires your new teeth to look, feel, and function as well as healthy, normal teeth. You obtain the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an appointment. Jointly, we can develop a plan to put your smile back on course and set the stage for your lasting dental wellness.
The most effective services will depend upon how many teeth you need to restore. You can recreate your smile with these solutions:
- Crown With an Implant – This is basically a full synthetic tooth with the implant as the dental crown and the root topping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace multiple teeth, begin with implants as your foundation. Including a bridge fills the void in your smile without the requirement to reshape healthy teeth to fortify your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Standard dentures rest over your gums, which means they can move when you speak or eat. With a set of implants, your dentures are anchored in position, so they don’t slip around.
- Full-Arch Implants – This innovative treatment permits you to obtain implants and a set of teeth on the very same visit. You’ll fix your smile in less time.
- Mini Implants – Bone loss in your jaw might need you to get a bone graft before you can get common implants. Small implants can save you a step. Since they are more compact than conventional implants, you get the same benefits without a bone graft.
It’s time to renew your smile and your confidence. Set up your consultation at Crofton Dental Center to discover exactly how you can get dental implants in Severna Park, MD. You can call 301-261-3800.