Tooth loss impacts individuals physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can disrupt your satisfaction of life and develop apprehension concerning yourself in professional and personal connections. Oral implants can address every one of these problems. With implants, you can:
- Restore your robust bite and capability to chew
- Bring back your sense of self-worth
- Feel assured that your new teeth won’t slide around in your mouth
- Revitalize your self-assurance in personal and professional relationships
At Crofton Dental Center, your dentist wants your brand-new teeth to look, feel, and function as well as healthy, normal teeth. When you come in for a consultation, you receive the advantage of our years of expertise and training in teeth replacements. Jointly, we can create a strategy to put your smile back on the right track and set the stage for your long-lasting dental wellness.
The most effective remedies will depend on how many teeth you need to restore. You can recreate your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant – This is essentially a complete artificial tooth with the implant as the dental crown and the root capping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace several teeth, start with implants as your base. Adding a bridge fills the space in your smile without the need to grind down healthy teeth to hold up your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Traditional dentures sit over your gums, which means they can shift when you eat or talk. With a series of implants, your dentures are secured in place, so they do not move around.
- Full-Arch Implants – This sophisticated treatment permits you to get implants and a new set of teeth on the very same visit. You’ll fix your smile in much less time.
- Mini Implants – Bone loss in your jaw might require you to receive a bone graft before you can receive basic implants. Small implants can spare you a step. Because they are smaller than standard implants, you get the very same benefits without a bone graft.
It’s time to revive your smile and your confidence. Set up your examination at Crofton Dental Center to find out just how you can obtain dental implants in South Gate, MD. Call us today at 301-261-3800.