Dr. Sood wants to make Crofton Dental Center your trusted source for first-class treatments to keep your smile healthy and bright. You will experience services like:
- General Dentistry – Keep your teeth and gums immaculate, healthy, and safe with regular cleanings, exams, mouthguards, decay prevention, and dry mouth solutions.
- Invisalign – Enjoy eating, brush and floss your teeth quickly, and align misaligned teeth without anybody spotting your braces when you opt for clear aligners!
- Dental Implants – For the most enduring investment in your oral health and the most natural oral function, we can restore your teeth with restorations attached to dental implants.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Get the stunning smile you’ve always wanted with teeth bleaching, tooth bonding and contouring, gum reshaping, dental veneers, and more!
- Restorative Dentistry – Tooth fillings, root canals, and dental crowns and bridges can fix a harmed smile while maintaining its natural look and brightness.
- Emergency Dentistry – We will go out of our way to provide quick relief for your unexpected, painful dental emergencies.
- TMJ Treatment – Grinding your teeth, clenching your jaw, and other painful signs of TMJ disorder can be alleviated with our personalized night guard that eases pressure on the jaw joint and enables your jaw to recover naturally.
If it’s difficult for you to keep up with regular dentist appointments for exams and cleanings, you might be among the countless other adults who deal with dental anxiety. Our caring, experienced staff can offer relief, including relaxing amenities like warm blankets, pillows, relaxing music and headphones, and dental sedation options, all created with your convenience in mind and to soothe any nerves you have about treatment.
We also intend to make your dental care more affordable, giving regular specials and promotions as a method to thank you for your support. You can pay for dental treatment with cash, checks, charge cards, and you can even supplement the expenses using our in-house financing option.
Call us today at 301-261-3800 to schedule a visit with Arnold, MD dentist, Dr. Sood at Crofton Dental Center.