At Crofton Dental Center, you not only will not mind coming to the dentist, you might really feel excited about it! That’s due to the fact that we offer an experience that is more convenient and relaxed than you will discover in other places. You’ll appreciate services like:
- General Dentistry – Keep your teeth and gums clean, healthy, and safe with routine cleanings, dental exams, mouthguards, decay prevention, and more.
- Invisalign – Enjoy eating, brushing, and flossing easily as you move your teeth into the right position with our clear aligners options.
- Dental Implants – For the longest-lasting investment in your oral and overall health and the most natural function, we can replace missing teeth with restorations attached to dental implants.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Get the gorgeous smile you’ve always dreamed of with teeth bleaching, tooth bonding and contouring, gum reshaping, veneers, and more!
- Restorative Dentistry – Dental fillings, root canal treatments, and crowns and bridges can fix a broken smile while maintaining its natural bright and healthy appearance.
- Emergency Dentistry – We do everything we can to give you quick relief for your unexpected, painful dental problems.
- TMJ Treatment – Stop grinding your teeth, clenching your jaw, and other habits that can cause pain and dental damage because of TMJ disorders. Alleviate symptoms and heal your jaw with a personalized night guard.
If it’s tough to keep up with regular dentist appointments for exams and cleanings, you might be suffering from dental anxiety. Our caring, experienced staff can offer relief, including relaxing amenities and dental sedation created with your convenience in mind and to soothe any nerves you have about treatment.
We also intend to make your dental care more affordable, giving regular specials and promotions as a method to thank you for your support. You can pay for dental treatment with cash, checks, charge cards, and you can even supplement the expenses using our in-house financing option.
Call us today at 301-261-3800 to schedule a visit with South Gate, MD dentist, Dr. Sood at Crofton Dental Center.