When you’re suffering an oral emergency and in pain, you need a dental specialist all set to handle the difficulty of fixing your smile. That’s specifically what you’ll get at Crofton Dental Center. Our staff is made up of skilled, experienced dentists and also caring team members who will give you the very best dental experience possible.
When you’re in pain, you may be more nervous than normal. If so, we can carry out sedation before your procedure to soothe you as well as relax your nerves. We’ll additionally go at your pace and respond to any kind of concerns you have about your dental treatment. We wish to see to it you’re as relaxed as possible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll examine you and advise any kind of restorative or additional kinds of dental care to end your pain as well as get your smile back on course. Below are a couple of kinds of emergencies we often treat, in addition to actions you can take before you arrive at our office:
- Tooth pain – Wash your mouth with warm water, after that use ice or a cold compress to your cheek to help in reducing swelling as well as discomfort.
- Cracked or Broken Tooth – Use ice to eliminate discomfort as well as swelling, and bring any type of broken pieces with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – Pick up the tooth by the crown (noticeable component in your smile), and put it in a container of milk, saltwater, or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling – Place a touch of dental cement where the dental filling was as a temporary solution.
- Soft-Tissue Injury – Use gauze or a wet tea bag to end any kind of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gums, or tongue.
- Loose Crown – Use dental cement or tooth paste to the inside of the crown, and also try to put it back into place. Bring it with you if it won’t remain in place.
- Loose or Damaged Dental Appliance – Dental wax or gauze can help keep any kind of soft edges from annoying your mouth.
When time is of the essence, see a knowledgeable emergency dentist in Lake Shore, MD. Call Crofton Dental Center right now at 301-261-3800.