When you’re suffering an oral emergency and in pain, you require a dental specialist all set to handle the difficulty of repairing your smile. That’s exactly what you’ll find at Crofton Dental Center. We’re a team of talented, knowledgeable dentists as well as compassionate team members who will provide you the most effective dental experience feasible.
When you’re in pain, you might be much more distressed than normal. If so, we can administer sedation prior to your treatment to calm you and also relax your nerves. We’ll additionally go at your pace and respond to any type of questions you have concerning your dental treatment. We intend to ensure you’re as relaxed as possible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll examine you and advise any kind of restorative or other sorts of dental care to end your discomfort and also get your smile back on course. Below are a few sorts of dental emergencies we often treat, in addition to actions you can take before you arrive at our office:
- Tooth pain— Rinse your mouth with lukewarm water, after that apply ice or a cold compress to your cheek to help reduce swelling and discomfort.
- Cracked or Broken Tooth— Use ice to ease discomfort and swelling, as well as bring any type of broken pieces with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth— Pick up the tooth by the crown (noticeable component in your smile), and also put it in a container of milk, saltwater, or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling— Put a small amount of dental cement where the filling was as a non permanent solution.
- Soft-Tissue Injury— Use gauze or a wet tea bag to end any bleeding to your cheek, lips, gum tissues, or tongue.
- Loose Crown— Use dental cement or tooth paste to the inside of the crown, as well as attempt to put it back into place. Bring it with you if it won’t remain in place.
- Loose or Damaged Dental Appliance— Dental wax or gauze can really help keep any kind of soft edges from irritating your mouth.
When time is essential, visit an experienced emergency dentist in Odenton, MD. Call Crofton Dental Center right now at 301-261-3800.